Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just in time for Halloween -- a Milky Way cocktail


With Halloween two weeks away, it's an awesome time to mix a cocktail with a chocolate flavor. While surfing through the Internet, I found the fineliving.com site had this awesome recipe for this Milky Way Martini:

1 1/2 oz. Starbucks Cream Liqueur
1 oz. Three Olives chocolate vodka
1/2 oz. cream

Shake together while chilling and pour.

Recipes courtesy Dan Goss, Downtown Grill and Brewery, Knoxville, Tenn.


Reading this recipe made me think of Michael O'Rourke's column in today's San Antonio Express News about Halloween candy. So, if you truly care about the quality of your spirited cocktails, you'll use this recipe with some Twang chocolate rimmer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.